Friday, September 01, 2006

Love Thyself

I cherish you.

I am glad I met you.

You continue doing what you are best at: Those smiles and giggles. Keep it going.

You always have the right words.

Thank you for wearing that permanently friendly smile.

Baby, I cherish you.

Try for a Pulitzer some day soon!

Feels so nice talking to you, any time, any season.

I have written a thousand words today. I wish we could meet.

You are Miss World, in MY world!

I feel damn protective about you, as though you were my kid.

You are very precious to me.
I Love You.
-- Various notes. Various people. Various moments.

8 comments:

kim said...

I'm glad you are in the world.

Suji said...

Nice poem! Did you write it?

Belated Onam wishes. Hope you had a gr8 Onam.

pr!tz said...

Thanks Suji! Its not a poem... just a compilation of a few good words I got over time...

Anonymous said...

nicely compiled Priti. Could not drop any lines before. Want to read more with time. :)for now, just guess who!

pr!tz said...

Dear Guess Who...
I am trying to write. But nothing decent is coming to my mind these days. Oh, hey, check out the archives if yuo wanna read more. While I keep guessing, I guess I need to keep you busy too! :P :)

Chunks said...

very nice yaar..original hai kya ekdum..eehh ;) very good very good..i liked it.

pr!tz said...

Not exactly original :) A lot of good things that I collected in these few years.. I was looking back :)

TechRodent said...

This comment is 20 days too old but this posting is still great. Just saw your updated picture at Yahoo 360. It's quite good. And you are a very good writer, I enjoy your musings. Waiting for your next work.