Friday, February 17, 2006

River Song

“To be like a river that flows
silent through the night,
not fearing the darkness and
reflecting any stars high in the sky.
And if the sky is filled with clouds,
the clouds are water like the river, so
without remorse reflect them too
in the calm deep.”

Brazilian poet, Manuel Bandeira

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

h could i be that small round stone in the deep of the shallow side of the river, getting rounder n rounder as you pass by?

pr!tz said...

I will have to ask the Brazilian guy if he has a problem with that.. :-)

Anonymous said...

you mean you'll go to his grave dig him out and ask him :O

cool.. he shudn't have a problem with that. after all itz just a small round stone. but ya we shud see if itz a rolling stone. rolling stone gathers no moss :O

Anonymous said...

I sing because the instant exists
and my life is complete
I am neither happy nor sad:
I am a poet

Manuel Bandeira

pr!tz said...

Rocksea... moss or no moss, we have to ask! :)

Thulasi, thanks for those words! The poet again, eh?

crossblade said...

thats a good one!!!!
----
cool blog skin btw....

Scoot said...

that makes me feel like the water right now.