Saturday, January 14, 2006

Three Borrowed Lines

I love you not for whom you are, but who I am when I'm by your
side.
No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them won't
make you cry.
The worst way to miss someone is to be seated by his/her side
and know you'll never have him/her.
-- From an old forward a friend passed on. I liked these lines.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i wont give comments for borrowed lines. whatz ur say?

Anonymous said...

lets see what you got here.

I love you not for whom you are, but who I am when I'm by your
side


This is not true, you and I love someone because we like them. We like them because the way they are. That means who they are ?

No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them won't
make you cry.


Tell me, if a stranger tell you "get lost" do you cry or get angry ? but if the same words repeated by your boyfriend or someone dear to you, do you cry ? We cry because they have the power to make us laugh and cry.

Summary : This is not a romantic lines...this is kind of stupid lines I felt.

Artcile 191/A freedom of speech and expression nyahhaa

Anonymous said...

ok, i will explain the 3rd borrowed line :D
3. "The worst way to miss someone is to be seated by his/her side
and know you'll never have him/her."

There're always cute japanese gals sitting around me all the time. I know I'll never have them (I think so?). Yet I don't miss them. And thatz the best part!!

Article 393/JP-C freedom of gettin surrounded by jap gals.

pr!tz said...

Boys! HUH!!!
IPC section one one bar (attached hotel).... LOL!!! Both of you idiots know this one, na?
LOL!!