Thursday, November 24, 2005

I Want To Write...

... Something so touching that it should get under your skin and tug at the heart...
... Something that is so unbelievably fresh and unique that it cannot be re-created ever again...
... Something so earth-shattering that you will quote me for all times to come...
... Something so surreal that it seems beautiful yet unachievable...
... Something so rightly paced and rightly timed...
... Something that is not eked out of the writer's block I am currently suffering from!

DPT, I am borrowing your "....."

5 comments:

സു | Su said...

:) just reading.....

Sujith said...

and what is this somethin? :-)

Leon said...

Don't we all? :p

ddtbhai said...

How about a book that goes : "What women really mean when they say ..."

It could be invaluable for a lot of guys scratching their heads out there ;-)

pr!tz said...

LMAO!
Wasnt expecting comments on my ramblings, this time around. I am pretty encouraged!
And hey, DDt.. thats like an age-old topic. Of course, the interest has NEVER worn down, but still. Did I tell you that they carried this feature in the same topic in Time of India - Sat, Delhi edition??
LeAn - As always, waiting right beside a ticking bomb!
Su! Leon! Jithu! -- Hiya!