I have been tagged to write five random things about myself.
These are five of them…
1. I like to collect knick-knacks. It could be movie-tickets, dried flowers, satin ribbons, etc. All of them will have a story behind them. I think I have two such diaries.
2. I like to use a more than just a dash of lemon in my food, especially the canteen food!
3. I have a thing for really weird bags! Somehow, the bags I buy make many cringe.
4. I feel like a worm if I forget birthdays. Even if it is of someone I can’t really stand.
5. I maintain a diary at random times, filled with random thoughts, and yet I cant think of a nice fifth random point!
I am tagging… Shiv, Kim, Jo, Adarsh, and JP.
11 comments:
very much random thoughts... is there any kind of random distribution??.. just kiddin
oh, no!!!!!!!!!!
with u on the nick nacks and the lemon. Lots of lemon is a good thing :)
Sujit,
This is the most random I could get!
Saj,
Then why in the world didja tag me??
Jo,
Muhahahaha!!
Karuna,
is that how it is spelt -- 'nick nack'? I gotta check up. I am a little finicky about spellings!
:o) Thats a sixth point about me.
Nice post, pritz! And thanx for the tag. Would do it sometime in the near future!
I feel the same way abt point 4.. And since I hate the word "belated".. I have to wait one year.. grr..
BTW- "derphangus" is Kim --it's my new blogging name, from the new blog -- since I zapped the old blog.
Adarsh,
I am waiting...
Leon,
You hit it right on the head!
LeAn,
Missed ya, gal!! LOTS.
Der..er.. Kim!
Saw the new one. Saw the note to me. I am famous now!
:o)
I finally managed to finish this one. go check: http://mutantmuse.blogspot.com/2005/11/high-five.html :)
Shiv!
All the five points - I kew them already!
:o)
Aww...Crap!! Who asked you to peep into my writing skin?
Post a Comment