A Wanderer, ever seeking the lonlier way
- Kahlil Gibran
Wednesday, March 09, 2005
Hole in One
Human Shaped Hole in the Universe. The answer I found, for the ever-intriguing question, 'Who Am I?'...
Mood of the Day : Profound and Thoughtful
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
LMAO...OMG...!! Anyway shaddap....u aint a human hole or anything of the sort but rather a gift put on this earth by God so that you can bless us all with your beautiful writing and be such an awesome friend. You are Ms. Preethi Paul!!
2 comments:
LMAO...OMG...!!
Anyway shaddap....u aint a human hole or anything of the sort but rather a gift put on this earth by God so that you can bless us all with your beautiful writing and be such an awesome friend.
You are Ms. Preethi Paul!!
Err... I was just being profound.. and borrowing some words form Arundhati Roy! Wonder what she would think of your "LMAO"
Hehehe...
I cant stay serious for too long, can I?
Post a Comment